About the Company
Our client is a leading Australian FMCG food company. This role will be located in their Smithfield plant.
About the Role
- Understand line capacity planning and utilisation.
- Ensure manufacturing performance and overhead expenditure across all functions do not exceed budgets.
- Drive a continuous improvement culture.
- Promote a culture of workplace health and safety.
- Development of all employees within production, including planning for future skill requirements as per business needs.
- You will have 3 Shift Supervisors reporting into you as well as the sanitation team.
- This is a 24 hours, 6 day operation. 200 staff onsite.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 5 years management experience in a FMCG environment (food, packaging, or similar industry would be ideal).
- Previous experience in a Manufacturing Manager, Production Manager or Site Manager role in a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of GMP, HACCP and/or other food safety standards.
- Immediate start
- Opportunity to step up into a Site Operations Manager role in the next 12 months
- Permanent role
- $150K Package (Base + Super) + Bonus (10% on Package)
How to Apply
Click on the Apply button or contact Orrin Huang on 0425 201 109 for a confidential discussion. Any questions email