About the Company:
Established Australian business that designs, manufacturing and installs custom mechanical and electronic solutions for various venues and construction projects.
About the Role:
The current Manufacturing Manager is retiring at the end of June 2021. We are now looking for a new Manufacturing Department Manager to supervise the manufacturing and fabrication of all products for the business. This is a 25 person organisation. You will look after 6 direct reports (electronics, fabrication, purchasing and logistics). This is a fabrication, welding and electronic assembly operation that does a lot of custom projects for their clients.
- Determine product schedules and ensures that operations are carried out at maximum efficiency within budgeted costs, meeting agreed objectives as to quality and output.
- Ensure design build drawings and equipment lists are correct and if not, coordinate drawing updates with the engineers.
- Responsible for ensuring the fabrication and assembly of equipment is performed efficiently
- Ensure regular stock take of products is being performed
- Negotiate contracts / agreements with partners and suppliers which meet the company's needs and ensures efficient and effective manufacturing of products.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years experience in a manufacturing leadership role, ideally within an electronics / fabrication environment.
- Previous experience working in a small business environment would be preferred.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills. There is a lot of internal and external stakeholder management in this role.
- Experience with a ERP software (Pronto, SAP etc. )
- Free parking onsite at the Mascot Head Office
- Autonomous role
- Working hours: 6:30am - 2:30pm Mon-Fri
Recruitment Process / How to Apply:
- Resume Submission - only successful candidates will receive a call
- Phone Call w Recruiter
- Video Interview w Recruiter
- 1st Round Interview w HR Manager and National Operations Manager
- 2nd Round Interview w GM and Director
- Testing and References
- Offer to start
Click on the APPLY button if you are interested.