About the Company
Our client is a highly successful food and beverage manufacturing business with a reputation for quality within their range of trusted brands and a vision to be market leaders in the product segments and markets that they play in.
About the Role
As Manufacturing Operations Coordinator, you will be supporting both the Production Manager and Procurement Manager with system administration support within SAP and other general supply chain duties.
- Responsible for all consumption and wastage updates within SAP daily.
- Updating production planning for manufacturing, including daily finished goods.
- Creating POs and receipting all service requests related to production and facilities.
- Tracking and recording purchasing activity - liaise with suppliers on a regular basis.
Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years' experience in a manufacturing organisation
- Strong Excel skills & SAP experience is highly advantageous
- Highly analytical aptitude and ability to work in fast paced environment
- Strong communication skills and ability to build effective working relationships across all levels of the organisation.
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Mark Yeoman on (03) 8613 3534 for a confidential discussion