About the company
A leading brand with presence in 73 countries worldwide is looking to further broaden their horizons. They proudly rank as one of the world's top auto parts and accessories company covering every aspect of production to produce high quality and practical products for business and leisure purposes. As they expand to new markets an opportunity arises for a commercially savvy, Market Analyst to join their team in this exciting role.
About the role
Working very closely with the Head of Experience and Retail Strategy your role is to assist their Go to Market strategy by conducting expert market and commercial analysis to shape business strategies. You will be deep diving into research and market insights and identify trends, target customers and channels while using your commercial acumen to map out key opportunities. This role will also require you to:-
- Prepares briefs for market research solutions and assesses preferences of consumers, their needs and buying habits.
- Collects statistical data and analyses the market reports to identify market trends, potential new target customers, markets and channels.
- Assesses sales-related data to build consumer demographics insights, completes pricing analytics and reviews distribution channel performance.
- Produces key demographic and market data to prepare business plan metrics for state leadership team to support the annual distributor business planning process and improve understanding of the corporate retail network performance.
- Develops market entry analysis to support export and key market expansion scenarios to build the "Go to Market" model to support geographic expansion.
- Measures and monitors key sales and marketing metrics, reports against performance and delivered insights on how to improve performance.
You are an analyst with a strong commercial mind that has a track record of assisting Go to Market strategies. Amongst your ability to develop the scope and get the research done you are tech savvy and enjoys making a difference by building the company's data stack.
To be successful in this role, you will possess the below skills and experience:
- Proficient in the use of Google, Facebook Analytics and Social metrics
- Degree Qualified in Marketing, Finance or Business related disciplines.
- Highly competent in Power BI, Excel and World
- Background in Retail product will be highly regarded. Experience within consumer marketing, statistics, research techniques and financial analysis..
- Outstanding Financial Acumen.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills.
How to apply
Please apply on the link below or call Lais Gregorio on 07 3153 9906 to confidentially discuss this exciting position in more detail.