About the company
This company provides a unique food ordering solution through mobile application. Their growth is largely driven by workplace teams adopting its social ordering and delivery feature which separates them from many other food ordering applications.
About the role
Due to some significant investment and growth this company is very driven to offer their solution here in Australia. With multiple hires in process and launch dates set for later in the year the looking to bring on a couple of very strong individual market developers to start the training process. Training will take roughly 6 weeks and will involve travel to USA. Once the product launces your key focus will be to work with number of different food service merchants and getting them them on board. You will own the account and manage it through its life cycle.
Duties, Skills & Experience
- Experience with merchant onboarding and management
- Entrepreneurial and innovative mindset
- Self-starter attitude
- Degree qualified is preferred
Why work here
- Daily app credits for you to spend at the best coffee & lunch spots in town
- Every employee owns equity and becomes a shareholder
- Health coverage & life insurance plans to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy - work hard and take time when you need it
- Work with truly world-class peers across North America and be part of one of the fastest growing start-ups in the retail market
How to Apply
Please click the APPLY button below to apply with your CV; for more information contact Davis on 02 8024 7149.