About the company
Our client is an internationally renowned FMCG manufacturer from Australia. Still family owned, they have achieved significant global success with their premium products. They are passionate about their ability to impact consumers lives through their strong brand and live this ethos through every function in the business.
About the role
- Maintain and improve established Power BI reports with regular distribution to the team.
- Connect with internal stakeholders to ensure seamless and accurate monthly sales out data supply.
- Collation of the NA, APAC and EMEA Sales out dashboards, timely insightful reports distribution to the respective stakeholders.
- Weekly scan reports update and distribution where data is available (Target, Ultralysis etc).
- Ensuring timely USA IRI data receival and its accuracy, updating and distributing respective reports supported with analysis and insights.
- Connecting with E Commerce platforms to extract data, develop reporting and insights.
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing in the development of the Category Story for our Brand.
- Provision of insights and analysis that assist the business in achieving its strategic goals in Sales, Distribution, Ranging, Promotional Investment / Outcomes and Forecast Accuracy
- Timely, accurate and insightful reporting and analysis across a raft of key measures for scan and sales out data
- Excel and Power BI Reports & Models development
- Preparation of promotional evaluation inputs for review with Sales
- Preparation for customer and sales team reviews and presentations
Skills & Experience
- Ideally a Degree in Business preferred
- Substantial prior experience working in analyst role in Sales, Marketing or Category Management
- Advanced Excel and Power BI skills
- Confident user PowerPoint, Word & Outlook
- Experience working with and thorough understanding of scan data (IRI, Nielsen etc)
- Ability to analyse and interpret data into actionable insights
- Ability to manipulate varying large raw data sets from multiple sources
- Ability to work independently and take initiative as well as part of a team
- Problem solving and trouble shooting skills
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, everchanging environment
- FMCG experience / exposure to international business preferred however not essential
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a highly regarded industry leader. You will be given scope to deliver analytics and insights for the international markets as well as professional development opportunities, all while under an impressive and visionary leadership team.
Inner Brisbane based role with onsite and street parking.
How to apply
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button or contact Kristan De Sousa on (07) 31539902 for a confidential discussion.