A leading NFP business have a requirement for a Market Intelligence Analyst to help shape the marketing analytics function within their business.
The purpose of the role is the lead, manage, and be the custodian of customer data and associated audience and campaign insights to advocate for data-driven decisions to improve and service customers across a number of channels.
* Develop new ways of using, capturing, and analysing information about customers' behaviours across channels to inform the design and development of optimised campaigns.
* Use data and insights to provide strategic support and advice to Marketing and Engagement around audiences, including segmentation, audience modelling, and customer experience
* Play a key role in the high-level planning and management of audiences based on specialist data and insights knowledge.
* Provide high-level advice and support in the use of audience segmentation, data-collection, profiling, processes and systems across the wider marketing operations team to increase lead volume and quality and streamline the recruitment conversion process and customer experience.
* Exceptional analytical and mathematical skills and a good understanding of research methodology and results analysis. Adobe analytics experience is essential.
* Demonstrated ability to use customer data and insights for use in integrated digital marketing campaigns
* Understanding of data and intelligence systems, processes, and methods
* Extensive experience with buyer behavior and segmentation practices including customer journey mapping and audience personas
* Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills
Please apply on the link below or call Neeta Dhahan on (03) 8613 3523 discuss the role in more detail.