- 3 month contract with intention to go permanent
- Located in Richmond with flexible working options
- Drive customer acquisition across the enterprise portfolio
About the company:
Our client is a well-recognised technology organisation who operate in the B2B space. With a number of dominant players in the market, this organisation is continually looking for new ways to reinvent their product offering, exceed customer expectations - and above all, make themselves an employer of choice.
About the role:
Reporting to the Customer Marketing Manager and sitting with the Enterprise Marketing team. You'll work closely with team and be responsible for driving new customer acquisition, prospect nurturing and partner event support.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop & implement the strategy to drive new customer acquisition
- Plan, implement and manage campaigns and tactical initiatives to drive net new acquisition
- Manage integrated, multi-channel marketing campaigns across email, website, social, search, direct, sponsorships & events
- Provide insights to boost the performance of SEO, SEM, display and retargeting.
- Work closely with cross functional teams to align go-to-market strategies.
Key attributes required:
- Proven experience in acquisition marketing within a B2B sector
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing; SEO, SEM, Email, Programmatic etc.
- Understanding of working within an enterprise environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, people management, time management & attention to detail
They have been listed on the BRW Most Innovative Company list and the winner of an HRD Best Place to Work award. Working here means you are joining a team of smart, driven and passionate people where no two days are the same - its fast paced and nimble.
How to apply:
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above or contact Brett Knowles on (03) 8613 3521 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to contracting opportunities within Digital & Marketing, feel free to get in touch!