About the company
Our client is one of Australia's leading international exporters in the FMCG space and encompass an impressive portfolio of some of Australia's most iconic food brands. Having seen significant growth year on year, they now require an experienced Market Activations professional to help them in the execution of their global strategy.
About the role
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, this role is responsible for leading the global execution of the annual brand strategy across 4 key regional markets. You will be responsible for all BTL marketing activity and work with international distributors to manage the end to end execution of seasonal campaigns, tailoring each brand strategy to the relevant market. You will also be responsible for optimising the trade spend budget, managing promotional campaigns, creating the POS and identifying new channel opportunities. You will also lead NPD launch plans and will be responsible for range optimisation across both the retail and foodservice channels.
- Drive the implementation of the marketing strategy internationally
- Understand unique market requirements to localise global content to relevant overseas markets
- Develop all BTL marketing collateral to drive brand image and positioning globally
- Develop instore activation plans and conduct post program analysis to identify range gaps and improvements for the future
- Conduct market research where appropriate
- Optimise trade spend budgets
- Adhere to export guidelines
- Support the export sales team in establishing a strong customer network worldwide
- Work extensively with international distributors to align the brand message globally
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualification in relevant field e.g. Marketing, Commerce or Business
- Strong experience in channel marketing or retailer activations - Grocery / Food Service
- International export experience essential / distributor network management
- Strong stakeholder management, relationship building and communication skills
- Exceptional project and budget management experience
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Maya Wettenhall on (03) 8613 3510 for a confidential discussion.