About the company
Healthscope is a healthcare network comprising 43 hospitals around Australia. Healthscope has a team of 19,000 people providing care to patients ranging from emergency departments to complex surgery. They place the highest priority on quality clinical outcomes and elevating the overall care experience.
About the role
The Marketing Advisor position has been created in line with clear strategic objectives to continue to evolve and enhance the way Healthscope supports its patients, doctors and employees. This role will support the realisation of this plan by driving engagement with patients, communities and medical professionals through successful campaign delivery, brand and reputation building, and digital marketing.
Duties & Responsibilities
Reporting to the Strategic , this Marketing Advisor role is designed with a focus on developing marketing campaign strategies and delivery, aligned to strategic business objectives and providing a tangible ROI on activity.
- Manage the design and execution of marketing campaigns to support specific Healthscope business development activities, including new product and service initiatives.
- Lead and develop prioritised marketing campaign implementation to deliver desired outcomes and ROI in line with agreed objectives.
- Support and drive Healthscope's brand strategy to increase brand awareness and reputation across all hospital sites and contribute to the Healthscope master brand by positioning services and products in the market.
- Using dashboards and reporting, develop and implement a prioritisation plan by creating a formula to tactically deliver marketing objectives.
- Assist in the development of the annual strategic marketing planning process and the generation of key marketing deliverables for Healthscope in support of its strategy. This includes defining key priorities and areas of focus, key segments and articulating activities to deliver against desired measures and objectives.
- Assess and coordinate upgraded content and channels for Healthscope digital platforms to enhance communication to and from internal and external stakeholders.
- Support Healthscope's 43 hospitals with prioritised local area marketing activity.
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role you will have demonstrated experience as well as:
- Extensive marketing and campaign management experience, including digital marketing.
- Must have healthcare marketing experience or multi site marketing experience
- Demonstrated success in strategic marketing, including segment and value specific communication strategies.
- Effective communication at all levels within an organisation in written and verbal form.
- A track record in developing successful campaign and channel strategies including use of data and insights to direct marketing activity and generate ROI.
- Thorough understanding of above, below and through the line marketing strategies, for segment-specific and mass-market, including integration of digital, social, campaign, sales and production processes.
- Strong understanding of Google Analytics, creating marketing dashboards and using CRM data to make insights-led decisions.
- Significant experience and demonstrated success in managing relationships with external suppliers including design and production teams.
- Proven ability in servicing a complex and diverse range of stakeholder needs simultaneously including, Senior Leaders, Peers.
- Tertiary qualification in marketing, business and/or commerce. Master of Marketing or Business will be highly regarded.
How to apply
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button or contact Lyndsey Walker -