About the company
Healthscope is a healthcare network comprising 42 hospitals around Australia, in addition to Healthscope Independence Services. Healthscope has a team of 18,000 people and 17,5000 Accredited Medical Practitioners providing care to patients ranging from emergency departments to complex surgery. They place the highest priority on quality clinical outcomes and elevating the overall care experience.
Healthscope Independence Services is a specialist provider of unique accommodation, attended care and in-home services to individuals who have left hospital and require additional support at home. Their specialist disability support workers provide transition services and respite options across Australia.
About the role
Healthscope have prioritised the growth of their Independence Services and this role will support the realisation of this plan by driving engagement with patients, communities and medical professionals through successful campaign delivery, brand and reputation building, and digital marketing.
Duties & Responsibilities
Reporting to the Strategic Marketing Manager, this role is designed with a focus on developing marketing campaign strategies and delivery, aligned to strategic business growth objectives and providing tangible ROI on activity in relation to Healthscope Independence Services. The Marketing Advisor will:
- Manage the design and execution of marketing campaigns to support specific Healthscope business development activities, including new product and service initiatives.
- Lead and develop prioritised marketing campaign implementation to deliver desired outcomes and ROI in line with agreed objectives.
- Support and drive Healthscope Independence Services brand strategy to increase brand awareness and reputation by positioning the range of services in the market.
- Using dashboards and reporting, develop and implement a prioritisation plan by creating a formula to tactically deliver marketing objectives.
- Assist in the development of the annual strategic marketing planning process and the generation of key marketing deliverables for Healthscope in support of its strategy. This includes defining key priorities and areas of focus, key segments and articulating activities to deliver against desired measures and objectives.
- Assess and coordinate upgraded content and channels for Healthscope digital platforms to enhance communication to and from internal and external stakeholders.
- Support all Healthscope Independence Services with prioritised local area marketing activity.
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role you will have demonstrated health industry experience as well as:
- Extensive marketing and campaign management experience, including digital marketing.
- Experience or working knowledge of NDIS (preferred but not essential)
- Demonstrated success in strategic marketing, including segment and value specific communication strategies.
- Effective communication at all levels within an organisation in written and verbal form.
- A track record in developing successful campaign and channel strategies including use of data and insights to direct marketing activity and generate ROI.
- Thorough understanding of above, below and through the line marketing strategies, for segment-specific and mass-market, including integration of digital, social, campaign, sales and production processes.
- Strong understanding of Google Analytics, creating marketing dashboards and using CRM data to make insights-led decisions.
- Significant experience and demonstrated success in managing relationships with external suppliers including design and production teams.
- Proven ability in servicing a complex and diverse range of stakeholder needs simultaneously including, Senior Leaders, Peers.
- Tertiary qualification in marketing, business and/or commerce.
How to apply
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button or contact Lyndsey Walker - or call (03) 8613 3518
Please note - Six Degrees are the retained partner for this assignment, no other agency applications can be considered. Any direct applications will be forwarded to Six Degrees for review.