- Interpret and manage data
- Produce meaningful insights
- Proactively support marketing activities
Our client is an Australian owned and operated, multi-generation family company, with a strong history of supplying machinery to the manufacturing industry. They are committed to helping manufacturers access innovative, world-class machine tools and improve their bottom line through improved efficiencies and expanded capabilities.
About the role:
As the Marketing Analyst you will work across the Sales and Marketing teams, providing analysis and managing data to provide insights and proactively support marketing activities and decision-making. You will also have responsibility for supporting the sales process through quotations and price lists, and supporting project execution across multiple business functions.
- Produce monthly Management reports on marketing activities and outcomes
- Undertake effective data analysis to drive insights and actions across lines of business, including Go To Market, Product and Sales initiatives
- Work collaboratively across Sales and Marketing teams, linking both with effective database management and enabling communication
- Ensure templates for quotations and pricing lists are consistent with branding guidelines
- Management of Database lists for eDM campaigns
- Analyese data and consumer insights to drive and optimise sales, ROI and customer engagement
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in a corporate professional environment with exposure to CRM databases
- Tertiary qualification in IT Systems, statistics, marketing or similar field
- Must have experience with quantitative analysis
- High level of analytical and problem-solving skills with significant attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to build effective working relationships across all departments.
- Must perform well under pressure and high workloads
- Strong proficiency in systems and application
- A capable multi-tasker with strong initiative and ability to work proactively and effectively prioritise
Should you be interested in this role Click on the APPLY button or contact Samantha Anam on 03 8613 3523 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to hearing about new opportunities in Digital and Marketing feel free to get in touch or jump on to our website and sign up for our job alerts.