Our client is a reputable Melbourne based Property Development firm who prides themselves on their ability to own a project end to end, from architectural design, construction, marketing and sales through to settlement. They are currently seeking an experienced Marketing professional to join their team.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the development and delivery of marketing campaigns for all live projects, assisting and supporting the business to achieve project outcomes:
- Project manage campaigns from end to end to deliver on-brand and impactful campaign activities
- Coordinate internal teams and external suppliers to deliver on collateral design and productions, render management and video content
- Oversee the design and experience of Display Suites, including print collateral, touchscreen content, signage, models and styling; as well as preparing logistics for launch events
- Manage launch events and activations, ensuring an engaging and impactful experience
- Conduct competitor research and analysis, providing recommendations
- Ability to engage with multiple stakeholders and experts to deliver on shared projects and campaign objectives
- Ownership of campaign budgets and invoicing, including general administration tasks
To be successful in this role you will have demonstrated experience in a similar marketing and campaign position, with ownership of projects. You are a do-er with the ability to roll up your sleeves and get the task done. You flourish in a dynamic and multifaceted role, coordinating people and projects with a high degree of care, organisation and time management skills. Ideally, you have experience in the Property sector or experience in a fast-paced Agency role with multiple clients.
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above to submit your application. Alternatively contact Lauren Madden on 03) 8613 3547 for a confidential discussion. Also feel free to add me on LinkedIn to keep up to date on the market and other opportunities; https://www.linkedin.com/in/laurenmaddensde/