headspace is the National Youth Mental Health Foundation providing early intervention mental health services to 12-25 year olds, along with assistance in promoting young peoples' wellbeing. This covers four core areas: mental health, physical health, work and study support and alcohol and other drug services. By 2019, headspace will have 110 centres nationally and has to date, provided over 2 million services to Australia's youth. To ensure the ongoing effectiveness of their Marketing and Communications team, there are several new opportunities to join headspace as part of their team expansion.
This newly created Marketing & Communications Specialist role will act as a trusted business partner to various divisions across the organisation. The role will involve working closely with internal teams to create and deliver tailored marketing and communication plans and deliver best practice marketing initiatives. Involved in both strategy development as well as execution, the Marketing & Communications Specialist will be responsible for wide-ranging activities, including major projects, program launches, and market engagement. This is an exciting role that will engage and consult with multiple teams, manage third party service providers and create efficiencies and improvement in service delivery.
This role is an initial 12 month contract.
Skills and experience
To be successful in this role, the Marketing and Communications Specialist will have:
- demonstrated experience developing and executing integrated marketing and communication to different audiences
- exceptional written and verbal communications skills which translates into high quality collateral and copy creation
- Experience advising teams on best practice marketing and communication approaches including issues management and stakeholder engagement
- a creative flair, and desire to contribute to the vision of headspace and how the brand is represented in the market
- Strong project management skills
- an ability to prioritise in a busy and high-performance working environment
- excellent relationship management skills across complex senior stakeholder groups
- a collaborative working style, with exceptional interpersonal skills
- a broad understanding of the Australian mental health services system would be advantageous
To apply for this role click the Apply Now button or for a confidential discussion please call Danielle Bennetto on (03) 8613 3598.
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.