About the Company
Our client is a large retail centre supporting multiple individual businesses to achieve their goals. This role will be instrumental in executing marketing and communications campaigns, managing retailer engagement and supporting the promotion of new revenue streams.
- Support and prepare internal and external communication materials, both written and digital; website, social media, internal screen
- Prepare and implement comprehensive marketing content. Assist with the monitoring and evaluating effectiveness of implemented initiatives
- Ensure corporate brand is applied consistently throughout the organisation
- Design and deliver advertising including signage, bill inserts, and other activities as needed.
- Engage with independent retailers and members throughout Victoria
- Support the Commercial Development team with promotional activities to drive new income streams to the centre (pop-ups, adhoc activations, family events etc)
Kindly note: Based in Northern suburbs (Thomastown area) with parking on site. You will be required to start early one to two times per week, at 6am.
Skills & Experience
- Must have great writing skills across print and digital channels with ability to create tone of voice and communications to multiple audiences
- Marketing and communications experience; approx. 3-5 years
- Demonstrated experience in developing and organising events/promotional activations through end to end event management
- Experience in end to end marketing campaign development
- Graphic Design skills highly desirable (Photoshop/ Indesign)
How to Apply
Click the apply button now to send through your application. Kindly note, due to high volume of applications not all applicants will be contacted by phone to discuss their application.