About the company
This is the company you want to work for. In fact, I wish I had joined this business when they started ten years ago. A great idea, huge financial backing and now with staff of 100+ this organisation is the leader in their space (retail/ hospitality). They have come from nowhere to disrupt an entire segment of the market. This may well be a case study of the future.
The key position of Marketing & Communications Manager reports into the GM Marketing. You will work collaboratively across all areas of the business to:
- Deliver internal communications initiatives to support employee engagement
- Play a key role in crisis communication and issues management
- Coordinate and manage external marketing communications including brochures, digital marketing, promotional marketing campaigns, eDMs, videos, events, social media, website content.
- You will work in a team of 4
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 5 years' experience in marketing and communications
- Experience working in a SME environment
- Strong digital knowledge
- Getting stuck in and rolling up your sleeves
With huge growth forecast this is the perfect time to join this business.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Ivor Lloyd-Rees on 02 8024 7177