About the company
Our client is an iconic FMCG business who are one of Australia's largest manufacturers, proudly producing award winning products for over a century. Despite growing to become a market leading brand, they remain proud of their strong Australian heritage, focus on quality and family-values driven culture.
About the role
Reporting into the newly appointed Marketing Director, this Brand and Communications Manager will develop and deliver the brand and communications strategy for the Masterbrand. You will lead and develop the marketing activity calendar across all touchpoints, ideating innovative and creative campaigns that will drive penetration and new users to the brand.
- Lead the development and implementation of the brand communications strategy
- Lead and develop the marketing activity calendar across all relevant channels including TV, radio, outdoor, in store and digital to support NPD and Brand activities
- Manage the Creative, Communications and Social Media agencies to optimize brand equity, brand portfolio strategy and market share growth. Ensure the websites reflect each brand's positioning
- Contribute to the annual brand plans that deliver the AOP and long-term business strategy
- Drive the alignment of Marketing plans with Sales activity, coordinating the brand activation calendar
- Manage all sponsorship and partnerships
- Manage the digital + social media platforms and influencer programs
- Plan, manage, and monitor communication and activation expenditure within agreed advertising budget
- Tertiary qualification in relevant space eg. Marketing
- Ideally 5+ years' experience within brand marketing with a strong focus on comms within an FMCG or Consumer Goods organisation or dedicated agency
- Highly commercial and ROI focused
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills and ability to influence
- Able to write brilliant briefs and hold agencies to account
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Maya Wettenhall on (03) 8613 3510 for a confidential discussion.