About the Company
Our client is a large retail centre supporting multiple individual businesses to achieve their goals. This role will be instrumental in executing marketing and communications campaigns and managing retailer engagement.
- Support and prepare internal and external communication materials, both written and digital; website, social media, internal screen
- Prepare and implement comprehensive marketing content. Assist with the monitoring and evaluating effectiveness of implemented initiatives
- Ensure corporate brand is applied consistently throughout the organisation
- Design and deliver advertising including signage, bill inserts, and other activities as needed.
- Engage potential advertisers/users and services and how they can be a part of or partner with the centre.
- Engage with independent retailers and members throughout Victoria
- Support the Commercial Development team with promotional activities to drive new income streams to the centre (pop-ups, adhoc activations, family events etc)
Kindly note: Based in Northern suburbs (Thomastown area) with parking on site. You will be required to start early one to two times per week, at 6am.
Skills & Experience
- Must have great writing skills across print and digital channels with ability to create tone of voice and communications to multiple audiences
- Marketing and communications experience
- Demonstrated experience in developing and organising events/promotional activations through end to end event management
- Experience in end to end marketing campaign development
- Graphic Design skills highly desirable (Canva, Photoshop/ Indesign)
How to Apply
Click the apply button now to send through your application. Kindly note, applications will be reviewed from week commencing 11th January 2021. Due to a high volume of applications not all applicants will be contacted by phone to discuss their application.