Marketing and Communications Specialist
- 6-month full-time contract role
- Based in Melbourne CBD
- Marketing/Communications Specialist with minimum 5 years experience
About the company
Our client is youth services organisation with reach across Australia, they offer tailored services and programs that impact millions of young people.
Highly influential marketing and communications role, including both strategy & execution. Engage with multiple stakeholder groups across the youth focused organisation.
This role is a 6-month contract to manage the marketing streams of two priority projects. For the first project, based on the campaign brief and objectives, you will need to write the marketing and communications strategy and be responsible for developing the content across various channels including social media, advertising, web support, events.
The second project is to develop a local area marketing strategy to roll out across different regions to promote services. You will need to provide social media support, develop communications for internal and external audiences, assist with branding messages, media releases and localised marketing opportunities and partnerships.
The Marketing & Communications Specialist will act as a trusted business partner to various stakeholder groups across the organisation. This is an exciting role that will engage and consult with multiple teams.
Skills and experience
To be successful in this role, the Marketing and Communications Specialist will have:
- Experience running campaigns across offline and online channels.
- Demonstrated experience of marketing strategy development and execution in a services-based environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills which translates into high quality collateral and copy creation
- An ability to prioritise in a busy and high-performance working environment
- Excellent relationship management skills across a variety of stakeholder groups
- A collaborative working style, with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Experience in local area marketing or retail store marketing advantageous
- Located in the heart of the city
- Start or continue your career in Not-for-Profit with a professional and experienced team
How To Apply
Click to apply, or contact Katie Newman on 03 8613 3599 for a confidential career discussion.