A reputable Non-Profit organisation that delivers critical mental health support services and programs nationally, is seeking a marketing and communications professional to support them in the development of a marcomms to strategy between now and June 30. Immediate start, hybrid working model.
Reporting to the Program & Operations Lead you are responsible for leading the development and delivery of the marketing and communications strategy for the program. This position will contribute to the delivery of best-practice and innovative marketing and communication strategies and will work to ensure that branded promotional and positioning activities complement the organisational objectives:
- Liaise with all relevant internal and external stakeholder within the program group to ensure consistency of brand and messaging
- Lead the development and delivery of internal communications about the national program; including engaging with the in-house Marketing function
- Develop and provide dedicated marketing and communication support for those accessing the program and service
- Identify, plan and implement streamlined processes and procedures to support key business as usual activities upon completion of the contract. Build capacity, content, brand hub for use of the organisation moving forward
- Proven track record in strategy development and execution of marketing and communication strategies
- Proven track record in building and managing relationships with a range of internal. Exceptional ability to engage and influence groups of people
- Experience in a government, government agency or not-for-profit marketing setting.
- Understanding of the mental health, or broader health sector in Australia highly advantageous
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above to submit your application. Alternatively contact Lauren Madden on 03) 8613 3547 for a confidential discussion. Also feel free to add me on LinkedIn to keep up to date on the market and other opportunities; https://www.linkedin.com/in/laurenmaddensde/