- Part time, Perm role - Flexi hours
- Must have Not-For-Profit and Fundraising exposure
- Inner-city location
Part-time (3 days a week) permanent role in inner-city Melbourne for international aid org, managing marketing to increase fundraising through campaigns and events.
About the Company
Our client is a well-known international aid not-for-profit based in inner city Melbourne that is transforming lives world-wide through international support and influencing policy change.
About the Role
This rare part-time (3 days per week) permanent role with flexible hours is based in the inner city. The Marketing Adviser will manage marketing campaigns and events within corporate fundraising for this international aid not-for-profit. This position is responsible for developing and implementing an engagement program through marketing and events to increase fundraising. With some marketing and events already in place, there is scope to develop and grow this area. Stakeholder management is key to this role as there is direct communication and engagement with corporate social responsibility teams and senior managers. Writing content for EDM's using Mailchimp and copywriting experience a must.
- Develop end to end marketing fundraising campaigns, including edm development and audience segmentation
- Develop strategies to maximise income from events in a not-for-profit environment
- Work with a corporate audience through face-to-face and marketing communications
- Work with 3rd party agencies to organise events and manage all corporate events
Skills & Experience
- Must have experience working for not-for-profit or exposure to fundraising
- Must have understanding of fundraising and maximising income through marketing and events
- Must be able to manage high-level conversations with senior managers in corporate environment
- Marketing or communications background and tertiary qualification
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Experience in end to end marketing campaign development
- Part-time (3 days a week)
- Permanent role
- Inner city Melbourne, close to PT
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Katie Newman on (03) 8613 3599 for a confidential discussion.