Caulfield Grammar School is a highly regarded independent school encompassing Early Learning to Year 12 across three metropolitan campuses with around 3,350 students. The values and strategy led School is committed to delivering quality learning for their students, both current and future, through world-class educational programs and facilities.
This is an exciting period for the Marketing and Communications team at Caulfield Grammar, who are building capability to support delivery of the School's Strategy Plan 2031. We are seeking a self-motivated, talented and passionate Marketing and Events Specialist who can continue to harness both digital and traditional marketing and events across all campuses.
The Marketing and Events Specialist role reports to the Head of Marketing & Communications, and is instrumental in delivering high quality events and the marketing that supports them. Events span across campuses, metropolitan Melbourne, and regional Victoria to support the student enrolment pipeline. The role is also a key point of contact for internal employees and external suppliers to deliver marketing and advertising campaigns. We are seeking someone with a strong background in delivering multi-channel marketing communications campaigns and experiential activation.
This role will suit someone who loves detail and has a passion for delivering experiential marketing activation for the School. An understanding of the competitive landscape of Independent Education is valued but not essential.
Skills and experience
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing, communications or similar field experience
- A desire to drive innovative marketing and experiential events
- A strong track record in developing and delivering end to end multi-site, online and offline events
- Proven track record in advertising management (including production and placement coordination)
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills with a range of internal and external professionals
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Motivation to be an integral part of a growing and motivated team
- A thirst for knowledge and desire to achieve great things!
Please click the Apply Now button, or for a confidential conversation, please contact Lyndsey Walker at Six Degrees on (03) 8613 3518
Six Degrees are the retained partner for this assignment, all direct applications will be forwarded to Six Degrees for consideration.