For over 20 years, NASCA has helped Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander young people take the first steps towards the futures they dream of. We serve over 19 communities in NSW, WA and the NT, empowering 1,000 Aboriginal kids to reach their full potential.
We are growing, offering room for a new Marketing & Fundraising Manager to join our team.
As a leading service provider, NASCA can offer you the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander kids. You'll be immersed in diverse projects that keep you challenged every day, and surrounded by teammates who share your values and dedication. You'll collaborate with a multi-functional team to support the logistics and essential operations for NASCA.
If you're a motivated team player, eager to make an impact within NASCA and the Australian community, join us.
- Be based in Redfern.
- Develop and implement a three-year overarching, comprehensive fundraising plan in collaboration with the CEO
- Ensure that all of NASCA's public and private sector fundraising efforts are achieved within budgets approved by the Board
- Manage and deliver all marketing and communication strategies within budgets approved by the Board
- Write high quality reports and proposals for government, business and other funders
- Manage relationships with funders, community and other stakeholders.
- Hold high level analytical and review skills in evaluating and measuring social impact.
- Manage teams and projects independently
- Be available to work between 7am and 7pm, and from time to time to work on weekends and evenings when required.
As NASCA's Marketing & Fundraising Manager a typical day might include the following:
- Meeting with existing corporate partners, sponsors, local business supporters and loyal patrons to identify, research, maintain and secure new sponsors, partners and patrons
- Prepare proposals to philanthropic trusts and foundations and potential business partners or sponsors
- Manage and deliver the design, production, print and distribution of all NASCA marketing and communications collateral
- Prepare reports on the outcomes of all marketing & fundraising efforts and provide updates on progress and cost-benefit analyses to the Board.
- Work with the team to oversee the photographic and video documentation of al NASCA events and programs for reporting purposes
- Attend senior management strategy meetings.
What we will offer you:
- Base Salary of $120,000 per annum (starting salary commensurate with experience)
- +9.5% superannuation
- 35 hr working week
- $15k salary sacrifice option
- 4 weeks total leave per year, leave loading of 17.5% of base salary and study leave provision
- 1 day of cultural leave per year and ceremonial leave
How to apply:
For further information or to apply for this role, please contact Sarah Scott at Six Degrees Executive: or 02 8024 7152
Applications close 5pm, Wednesday 13 February 2019