Reporting to the CEO, this newly created role will collaborate on the development, implementation and reporting of the NDIS Fundraising Strategy as well as look after all Marketing Communications.
You will join a small team of 12 in a national office during an exciting period of change, with a supportive team around you, you will have full responsibility for all of Marketing Communications and Fundraising for this organisation.
We are looking for a proactive and curious individual who is an excellent communicator. You will be a kind and compassionate individual who wants to help others with mental and/or physical disabilities.
As Marketing and Fundraising manager for this small not for profit organisation you will work closely with management, regional workers and support workers to
- Plan the fundraising strategy
- Set and implement strategy for growing giving programmes annually
- Develop and execute multi campaigns
- Run events and peer to peer fundraising
- Direct mail and regular giving programmes
- Demonstrated experience in marketing at a senior level
- An analytical mind with experience in customer database management.
- Experience in developing and implementing marketing plans and strategies to achieve specific aims and objectives
- Demonstrated commitment to continuous improvement.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- A proven ability to create a unified team culture, to work with others and collaborate
Sound like you? Apply today and let's talk more.