About the Company:
As an organisation who prides itself in not only preaching but practicing diversity and inclusion, Six Degrees Executive, is extraordinarily proud to partner on an exclusive search with a Byron Bay based organisation. The organisation is all about pushing the boundaries to instil a much more open way in which to discuss profoundly important messaging for young womxn through their development of self-discovery.
Join the team of uniquely honest individuals working for a genuinely real business. The role will be developing a platform that educates and advocates a message of positivity, identity and female empowerment in a refreshingly authentic manner for all young womxn.
During this period of physical disconnect, the need to come together to provide a safe and insightful community to delve into seemingly everyday as well as taboo topics is essential for overall well-being for the wider collective.
About the Role
Reporting into the Founder, this newly created Marketing & Operations Manager role will see you coordinate, create and deliver a Go-To-Market strategy for a new community based platform. Strategise and project manage the development of new websites, and establish sponsorship and partnerships as a digital content publisher.
The ideal candidate will be closely aligned and connected to youth culture and have their finger on the pulse of all things social connection and cultural changes as it moves around us.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Lead the project management and implementation of a new digital platform, including the development and execution of new website projects
- Development of GTM channel strategies against brand and audience identification, segmentation and targeting
- Lead various marketing programmes and marketing partnership opportunities, including third party stakeholders, agency management and advertising platform sales
- Leveraging monetisation strategies - subscription models and publisher sponsorship revenue
- Digital execution and brand amplification strategies across content, eDM, video and influencer marketing.
Key Attributes Required:
- Wealth of experience across GTM digital strategies, managing digital builds including websites and apps
- Exceptional project management skills
- Passionately connected with youth culture, self-development.
Location & Offer:
Ideally Byron Bay based, or someone looking for a sea change. Remote working will be available for candidates with experience managing teams and projects remotely.
How To Apply:
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above. Also, feel free to add me on LinkedIn to keep update on other opportunities; https://www.linkedin.com/in/willgreenwoodsde/