About the company
Our client is a global FMCG organisation with national presence and who are renowned for their high quality products within brands across multiple categories. Focused on a culture of career development and a supportive culture, they provide exciting growth prospects for their employees and believe in promoting high calibre talent from within. This role provides a fantastic opportunity to join a business who rarely recruit at this level, giving the successful candidate an exciting stepping stone into the world of FMCG.
About the role
Reporting into the Senior Brand Manager, the Marketing Assistant will have the opportunity to work across multiple brands in this diverse role.
This role has three key areas of focus, digital marketing and content development, customer service and marketing support, helping you to develop the skills and experience required for a successful marketing career. The view for this role will be to step up into an Assistant Brand Manager role over time.
Your day-to-day role will see you will be responsible for managing incoming customer queries and concerns (5-7 calls per day) as well as community management via social media. You will support the Brand Teams with development of copy and content for both web and social media as well as offline marketing collateral, working with internal creative teams to develop.
Manage incoming consumer queries and feedback via the consumer care line, email and social media and development of reports for senior management relating to customer enquires to identify any trends
Support with social media management including content creation and community management.
Updating website content across all branded websites
Supporting in the development of marketing materials and collateral such as brochures, EDMs, POS and digital content
Marketing support and administration including management of GS1, product image library, development of internal and retailer facing presentations
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant field e.g. Marketing, Commerce, Business or Communications
- Previous experience in either a customer service role and the ability to remain calm under pressure, as you will be the key point of contact for incoming customer queries and questions, you must be comfortable managing inbound calls as well as responding to enquiries via email and social media
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build relationships and manage stakeholders
- Strong project management and organisational with exceptional attention to detail
- Experience with developing content and copy for social media channels is ideal, but not essential
- Strong proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite, in particular PowerPoint, Word and Excel
This business is proud of their supportive and tight knit culture, which promotes flexibility, stability and professional development. You will work within a hybrid model between work from home and the South Eastern suburbs-based office, but always have access to the support and resources to ensure you are successful in your role.
You will be a passionate, energetic, driven and enthusiastic candidate. You will have a proactive nature and will be comfortable working with a cross functional team environment and managing multiple projects. You will have exceptional planning and organisational skills, exceptional problem solving skills and strong attention to detail.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button to submit your CV for review If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to hearing about new opportunities, jump on to the website and sign up for our job alerts!