- Work strategically to implement data-driven customer journeys
- Growth opportunities & exposure to broader digital marketing, ecommerce and retail environment
- Flexible work conditions with work/life balance
In this role you will have the opportunity to take ownership and drive the campaigns across the CRM and loyalty space. You recognise that customers are at the heart of everything they do and thrive on creating the best personalised experiences.
About the company
Our client is a long standing, well-loved and iconic household name within their sector and serve both trade and retail customers. They are the largest remaining manufacturer and retailer of their size that is Australian owned. They have invested in sophisticated MarTech platforms to be able to deliver quality customer experience online.
About the role:
Reporting to the Digital Manager, this role will focus on the build and execution of CRM campaigns across digital channels. You will work with key stakeholders create customer journeys and automations to increase engagement and drive campaign goals.
Key responsibilities include:
- Utilise marketing automation software to prepare and send a range of automated customer campaigns and communications
- Manage and coordinate audience targeting and segmenting
- Set up and monitor complex journeys, triggers, and automations with dynamic content
- Build eDM templates and run A/B testing campaigns
- Seek to review campaign reporting to find insights to optimise campaigns, improve results and business decisions
- Ensure implementation of static and dynamic landing pages
- Partner with internal marketing teams to gather content and deliver relevant offerings to customers
- Utilise your HTML coding skills to fix bugs as required
- Brief and manage external suppliers and agencies as required
Key attributes required:
- Proven ability to manage customer databases, utilising CRM data to produce marketing automation campaigns
- Experience working on a loyalty or membership program
- Experience with enterprise level CRM platforms Oracle Eloqua/Responsys, Salesforce, Marketo, Hubspot or similar
- Ability to review and report on key data metrics
- Strong stakeholder management & interpersonal skills
Our client encourages a family-friendly working culture, to ensure you receive a healthy work/life balance. As a family owned and operated business, they also committed to being values driven and are proud of creating a culture where ideas are heard, and collaboration is key. The successful candidate will be rewarded with an attractive salary package, negotiated on experience.
How to apply
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above. Also, feel free to add me on LinkedIn to keep update on other opportunities; linkedin.com/in/alicechien/