About the company:
Our client is a global demand generation agency, whose clients are international B2B enterprise level businesses. They pride themselves on working with some of the biggest and best tech companies on the planet. Founded over 20 years ago, they have developed their offering from telemarketing, to the most sophisticated lead generation technologies in market.
About the role:
Due to demand, the business is looking to grow out their marketing automation team, with the additional of a marketing automation specialist. Working with global brands and your internal colleagues, you will be tasked with executing the broader strategy for you clients across a range of digital channels. Undrstanding funnels, personas and the B2B technology environment will all hold you in high regard.
Key responsibilities include:
- Execture end-to-end marketing automation across digital channels
- Work with your team and internal stakeholders to deliver for your clients
- Use your experience in marketing automation to optomise campaigns where appropriate
Key attributes required:
- Experience implementing large scale corporate marketing
- Highly capable across Marketo or Eloqua
- Understand B2B marketing and digital channels
- Experience in a high paced environment
A young, dynamic and innovative culture that breeds success. Boasting an open plan office, with multiple breakout areas. The opportunity to get exposure across massive global clients, a deep tech stack and plenty of career growth opportunities.
How to apply
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above or contact Tom Bayly on (03) 8613 3501 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to opportunities within Digital & Marketing, feel free to get in touch!