- Using HTML & AMPscript, build dynamic email/SMS campaigns
- Work exclusively across Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Remote, 10-Month Fix Term Contract. Possible extension
About the company:
This business is well recognised as not only being a disruptor within the health insurance sector, but a market leader. With a passion for all things "customer", this organisation is nimble, agile and lean, with a focus on innovation.
About the role:
Reporting to the Digital Design Manager and working within the new formed 'Loyalty Squad'. On a day to day basis the role requires working with Campaign Owners to build and test, deploy email campaigns of varied complexity (static & dynamic) content, customer journeys, checking and troubleshooting automations, writing SQL queries and providing advice on the best way to build a campaigns through Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
Key responsibilities include:
- Conducting day-to-day management, build and implementation of automated campaigns
- End-to-end execution of email-driven campaigns from build using html and AMPscript, to testing and deployment.
- Participate in the development and implementation of web-based content, online forms and landing pages in Adobe Experience Manager.
- Assist campaign owners by troubleshooting issues with daily automations, data complexities using SQL, as well as those identified during campaign build and testing.
- Draw on data and insights to enhance campaign targeting abilities across multiple channels.
Key attributes required:
- Strong Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience (Audience studio, Content builder, email studio, Automation studio)
- Experience in building email driven campaigns
- Strong knowledge of AMPscripts, SQL, HTML
- Strong interpersonal skills, people management, time management & attention to detail
Dynamic culture with a desire to consistently evolve and innovate how and what they do. You'll work in a business that lives it values and what the brand stands for.
How to apply:
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above. Also, feel free to add me on LinkedIn to keep update on other opportunities; linkedin.com/in/knowlesbrettopportunities within Digital & Marketing, feel free to get in touch!