- Build & design dynamic email campaigns campaigns
- Work exclusively across Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Remote, 10-Month Fix Term Contract. Possible extension
About the company:
This business is well recognised as not only being a disruptor within the health insurance sector, but a market leader. With a passion for all things "customer", this organisation is nimble, agile and lean, with a focus on innovation.
About the role:
Reporting to the Digital Design Manager and working within the new formed 'Loyalty Squad'. On a day to day basis the role requires working with Campaign Owners to build, test, deploy dynamic email campaigns, customer journeys, checking and troubleshooting automations, and providing advice on the best way to build a campaigns through Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
Key responsibilities include:
- Conducting day-to-day management, build and implementation of automated campaigns
- End-to-end execution of email-driven campaigns from build using html and AMPscript, to testing and deployment.
- Participate in the development and implementation of web-based content, online forms and landing pages in Adobe Experience Manager.
- Assist campaign owners by troubleshooting issues with daily automations, data complexities using SQL, as well as those identified during campaign build and testing.
- Draw on data and insights to enhance campaign targeting abilities across multiple channels.
Key attributes required:
- Strong Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience (Audience studio, Content builder, email studio, Automation studio)
- Experience in building email driven campaigns
- Strong knowledge of AMPscripts, SQL, HTML
- Strong interpersonal skills, people management, time management & attention to detail
Dynamic culture with a desire to consistently evolve and innovate how and what they do. You'll work in a business that lives it values and what the brand stands for.
How to apply:
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above. Also, feel free to add me on LinkedIn to keep update on other opportunities; linkedin.com/in/knowlesbrettopportunities within Digital & Marketing, feel free to get in touch!