- 3 Month Contract based in Docklands
- Possibility to extend to up to 12 months
- Develop new customer journeys and personas
About the company:
This business is well recognised as not only being a disruptor within the health insurance sector, but also the fastest growing. With a passion for all things "customer", this organisation is nimble, agile and lean - looking for a strategic marketing expert to join the ranks in a senior role.
About the role:
Working directly with the Customer Lifecycle Manager and the Marketing Automation Projects team. You manage and deliver the campaign set up and implementation through Salesforce Marketing Cloud. You'll also implement testing methodologies and draw upon insights to optimise campaigns.
Key responsibilities include:
- End-to-end campaign management of member journey and automations through Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Build text scenarios to test all components and review if needed
- Work with Customer Lifecycle Manager and the Marketing Automation Projects team to deliver a range of projects
- Complete post implementation review and projects to provide necessary recommendations
Key attributes required:
- Practical experience using Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Experience in building customer journeys
- Strong knowledge of AMPscripts, SQL, HTML
- Strong interpersonal skills, people management, time management & attention to detail
Dynamic culture with a desire to consistently evolve and innovate how and what they do. You'll work in a business that lives it values and what the brand stands for.
How to apply
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above or contact Brett Knowles on (03) 8613 3521 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to contracting opportunities within Digital & Marketing, feel free to get in touch!