About the company
This Melbourne born business has a rich 36-year history delivering beyond the traditional print products and services provided by a distributor and have a diverse range to offer their nationwide customers.
About the role
Managing four people across marketing, communications and design, this role owns the strategy for marketing to drive performance, that will ultimately lead to increase in sales. As a proven B2B marketing leader, this role will drive:
- Cohesion - across key stakeholders in Product Management, Sales & Marketing - ensuring that marketing can support and drive sales performance.
- Structure - review existing team structure and isolate opportunities to restructure, uplift capability to deliver more digitally driven marketing initiates across the Print, Technology and Automation offering.
- Review - Look at existing marketing and communications strategy and systems to ensure that the business can operate best practise B2B marketing.
- Implementation - of strategy through effective planning and measurement of initiatives.
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience leading small teams in Marketing.
- Degree is Marketing or a related discipline.
- Digital Marketing experience.
- Ability to challenge the status quo.
- Ability to influence key stakeholders and vendors at all levels.
- Data driven decision making.
- Strong analysis skills to drive innovative solutions.
Born out of deep understanding of their market, this company prides itself on driving participation and creativity, whilst also knowing being focused on building a business for the future means adopting new ways of thinking.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Simon Norcott on 03 8613 3526 for a confidential discussion quoting reference number 15644.