About the company
Our client is a well-established membership organisation based in the CBD, who are committed and passionate about providing professional development and training opportunities to their member base. Their team works to enhance the professionalism, standards and success of the professional services their members offer in the community.
About the role
Reporting into the Marketing Manager, the Marketing Campaign Coordinator will be responsible for producing end to end campaign management to support and promote education programs, events, membership engagement and learning and development opportunities. As well as running the communications calendar, you'll be a strong writer who can write for digital platforms and other channels for a professional services audience.
- End to end campaign management
- Project management of the schedule
- Developing and producing content across a variety of channels
- Collaborate with other leaders and work with a variety of stakeholders to ensure quality content and on time delivery
- Run ongoing analytics, optimisation and ongoing campaign reporting of chosen channels to ensure impact and success
Skills & Experience
- A background in marketing and communications
- End to end campaign development / management
- Strong writing and project management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- If you're currently in an agency and looking to move client side, this would be a great role for you!
- Flexible working hours and friendly working environment
- Located in the heart of the city
- Start or continue your career in Not-for-Profit with a professional and experienced team
How To Apply
Click to apply, or contact Alice Chien on 03 8613 3563 for a confidential career discussion.
Due to the time of year, successful applicants will be contacted during the new year, throughout the month of January.