About the company
Since setting up the business over 10 years ago the business is now regarded as one of the most reputable brands in the industry however, they still have big plans for growth. Run by their original founders and still keeping true to their entrepreneurial culture, they are looking for a Campaign Manager to play a huge part in their continued growth.
About the role:
A full mixed marketing role, you will work closely with the Founders of the business to outline their priorities and develop a multi-channel campaign plan to suit business needs. Activities include; delivering content, event management, media optimisation, social media, budget control, agency management, automation, EDM management, technology project scoping and implementation.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and execute the multi-channel marketing and content campaign calendar, aligned to commercial objectives.
- Coordinate and manage events and functions, organise venues, venue logistics, staff for events, facilities, entertainment, catering, invitations and promotional material for events.
- Manage a portfolio of content across multiple platforms and channels (website, promotional landing pages, eDMs, campaigns and events).
- Act as a brand guardian for the business, reviewing all content and collateral prior to release.
- Take ownership of all Social Media Accounts, developing clear content plans with the
- Own the EDM strategy and customer journey development, working closely with the technical salesforce lead.
Key attributes include:
- A solid background in marketing, with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Experience across the full marketing mix, inclusive of EDM, Social Media and Campaign optimisation.
- An understanding of brand principles, able to adapt to different customer personas.
- A data-led approach, able to identify new opportunities or drive efficiencies.
- Event management experience would be advantageous.
- An understanding of salesforce or a similar platform would also be advantageous.
- Delivery focussed, not afraid to get your hands dirty.
Internally, the team enjoy a culture driven by quality, innovation and exceptional customer experience. The business is proud of their collaborative culture and their investment into learning and development, celebrating wins, building strong teams and career development.
How to Apply:
Click on the APPLY button or contact George Elliott on 03 8613 3505 for a confidential discussion. If this doesn't sound quite right for you, but you are open to hearing about new opportunities in Marketing feel free to get in touch or jump onto our website and sign up for our job alerts.