About the company
Our client are a market leading B2B services provider with two service offerings that support both SME and large organisations nationally. They have recently acquired a new business to compliment their product / service offering and as a result this is a newly created role to support the Marketing Communications Manager to roll our this new service into market.
About the role
Reporting to the Marketing Communications Manager, the Marketing Campaign Manager will be responsible for managing both internal and external communications across two key brands. You will drive brand awareness and lead acquisition across two key brands through below the line campaigns (EDM / DM / Social)
This role is available in either a full time or part time role with flexibility on structure of hours - four days per week or school hours across five days.
- Plan and activate EDM / DM / Social campaigns
- Develop and manage engaging content across web, intranet, and social media
- Management, moderating and reporting across social media accounts
- Develop all internal engagement programs and communications and events including finding new and engaging ways to communicate with the team and potential opportunities to improve internal culture and communicate key messages to the business
- Budget management and reporting on ROI
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualification in relevant space eg. Marketing / Communications
- Exceptional copywriting and proofreading skills
- Experience with developing / scheduling social and web content
- Experience working with DM / EDM campaigns and working with mailhouses
- CRM management and segmentation experience
You will be an adaptable and hands on campaign specialist with a passion for copywriting. You will be comfortable managing multiple projects with strong attention to detail and organisational skills. You will be comfortably working autonomously as well as within team environment, engaging with both internal and external stakeholders.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Natalie Rogers on (03) 8613 3577 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to hearing about new opportunities in Marketing, Retail or Digital feel free to get in touch or jump on to the website and sign up for our job alerts!