Our client is a services based organisation who have a strong customer first mindset. They work across a large geographical area, and are committed to sustainability and environment. Working closely with similar organisations, their marketing and communications team are project led, educating and encouraging Victorians to further their commitment to sustainability. There is a newly created, initial 6 month contract role to compliment their existing team, available immediately.
The Marketing Communications Adviser will be brought in to project manage state wide campaigns, working with external and internal stakeholders to deliver quality marketing projects within the timeframes set. This is a busy role, with large scale campaigns going to market in the coming months, and a focus on education and awareness across a diverse customer base. The role requires strong marketing and communications skills, with a content focus that would suit a team player. Government relations is a factor, so previous experience in this space would be desirable.
Skills and experience
To be successful in this immediate start role, you must have:
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing, communications or similar
- A strong campaign management background
- Ability to coordinate campaigns with external and internal stakeholders and suppliers
- Strong project management skills and ability to work to multiple deadlines
- A background in government/statutory bodies/community focused organisations
Please click the Apply Now button, or call Lyndsey Walker on 03 8613 3518