Caulfield Grammar School is a highly regarded independent school encompassing Early Learning to Year 12 across three metropolitan campuses with around 3,350 students. The values and strategy led School is committed to delivering quality learning for their students, both current and future, through world-class educational programs and facilities.
This is an exciting period for the Marketing and Communications team at Caulfield Grammar, who are building capability to support delivery of the School's Strategy Plan 2031. We are seeking a motivated, talented and inquisitive Marketing Content and Communications Consultant to join a talented team of professionals.
The Marketing Content and Communications Consultant is an integral part of the Marketing and Communications team. Reporting to the Head of Marketing and Communications, this role develops and delivers content and fantastic storytelling to promote the School community. Managing social media platforms, website content and offline communications including editorial, the Marketing Content and Communications Consultant is also responsible for developing and delivering integrated campaigns in collaboration with Marketing & Communications team peers.
This role will suit someone who has an appetite to learn, an energetic approach to continuous improvement, who is a natural team player.
Skills and experience
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing, communications or similar work experience
- The ability to create stories and identify communications opportunities
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Proficiency in marketing tools eg Hootsuite, Google Analytics, Word Press, Campaign Monitor and all social media platforms
- Proven experience developing and delivering marketing communications campaigns across multiple channels - strong attention to detail and end to end project management
- A motivated self starter, you will thrive in this collaborative organisation
- The desire to be part of a team that is striving for innovation and excellence
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills, preferably with multi-site experience
- A thirst for learning and navigating complexity!
Please click the Apply Now button, or for a confidential conversation, please call Lyndsey Walker at Six Degrees Executive on (03) 8613 3518
Six Degrees are the retained partner for this assignment. Any direct applications will be forwarded to Six Degrees for consideration.