Are you an experienced Marketing, Communications or events professional with a genuine interest in health or working for a charitable trust that supports the mental health of young people? This may be the opportunity you have been waiting for!
About the role:
We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated and experienced Marketing and Communications coordinator ready to take the step in their career. Join a small and very friendly, close knit team in the inner West who are really making a difference to people's lives and their wellbeing. This position requires excellent attention to detail, oral and written communication skills with at least 3 year's relevant experience in engaging and communicating with health professionals.
- Develop and deliver the Marketing and Communications campaigns across print and digital.
- Raise the profile of the organisation by producing engaging content for both digital and printed communications across marketing channels, including website, social media, newsletters, brochures, white papers and publications.
- Pre and post event communications, ensuring the delivery or every event, seminar and conference is seamless.
- Measuring and reporting on the effectiveness of all Marketing and Communications activities. Experience in Mailchimp or campaign management tools is essential.
- Creating & distributing all marketing collateral (including newsletters and surveys).
This is a busy role so you'll need to be an organised self-starter with excellent writing skills as your target audience is GP's, social workers, teachers and health-care professionals. You'll enjoy multi-tasking, and be happy engaging with a range of people from all walks of life.
If this sounds like you apply via seek with your CV and cover letter outlining why you are the person for the role or give me a call Sarah Scott, 02 8024 7152