About the company
Fun, fast, creative are three words you could use to talk about this company. As well as having an envious thirst for innovation and market distruption this has to be one of the fastest growing companies in FMCG in Australia right now. The culture is exciting and vibrant which perfectly complements the categories they work in.
About the Role
The role will suit somebody who has held Marketing Communications roles in the consumer space (preference for FMCG). With a key sports sponsorship in the pipeline strong experience of leveraging sponsorship will be key. You're more than likely coming out of food, beverage or alcohol and love rolling up your sleeves and getting stuck in! There aren't a ton of these roles in Australia but if you have this specific experience we'd love to hear from you.
- Manage marketing communication strategy
- Led key sports sponsorship activity
- Work closely with Marketing Director and small, growing marketing team
- Manage PR plan
- Work with influencers and brand ambassadors
Skills & Experience
- Experience in marketing communications
- Sponsorship exposure critical
- Experience in the food, beverage or alcohol categories
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Ivor Lloyd-Rees on LinkedIn