About the company
Come and join the founders of the Australian Craft Spirit movement and be a part of a Tasmanian success story with a clear vision to create the first global icon of Australian Spirits. The multi award-winning business produces high quality, premium spirits using traditional, time-honored methods in the heart of the Coal River Valley in Tasmania. The company has seen substantial growth over the last 3 years, further supporting their commitment in being a market-leader in liquor production. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to join a fantastic national brand with an incredible portfolio of high-quality products.
The company is on the search for an enthusiastic Marketing Communications Manager to join their ever-growing business. Luxury brand/product experience outside of liquor is highly desirable. This role is for someone hugely energetic, smart and entrepreneurial who will have a real opportunity to make their mark on the Australian Spirits industry. They're looking for a Marketing unicorn, but rest assured, they will be a part of a hugely supportive team, inclusive of a Head of Marketing, Head of E-commerce, In-House Content Manager, In-House Graphic Designer and a Communications Manager along with a core team of brilliant agency partners.
Some of the responsibilities include
- Work with the Head of Marketing to establish clear brand identity, then be our brands greatest advocate and protector (of identity and voice) within the business and with consumers
- Lead the development and execution of the annual brand plan for the organisation
- Work closely with the E-commerce team to ensure alignment on product release schedule and that high quality content, consistent with brand identity, is available and optimized to maximize sales
- Hospitality, BTL and Sales Team support - work with the hospitality and sales team to enhance the consumer journey. Also develop marketing material to aid sell in and consumer pull through in retail, including GWP's and POS
- Lead the PR agency relationship and influencer marketing campaigns to build brand awareness and drive trial
- Be the digital creator and lead the social media strategy for two amazing brands!
What we're looking for
- Relevant tertiary education in Business/Commerce/Marketing or relevant discipline
- Minimum 7 years in Brand Management or Marketing Communications
- Experience in digital marketing, social media, PR and events is essential
- Luxury product experience is ideal
- Strong track record of building brands
- Strong management and communication skills
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Maya Wettenhall on (03) 8613 3510 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to hearing about new opportunities in Marketing feel free to get in touch or jump on to the website and sign up for our job alerts!