Is a Victoria wide organisation committed to providing vital services and education to the public. They have a strong community focus, and a corporate culture that is undergoing transformational change. A new role exists in the Marketing and Communications Portfolio for a highly professional marketer with a background in implementing change projects.
This is a fixed term contract role within a dynamic organisation, reporting through to executive level. As Marketing Communications Manager, you will conceptualise and deliver projects to help drive the marketing team through organisational change with efficiency and positivity. This is a high level stakeholder role, which requires a talented, adaptable and driven leader to drive planning.
Skills and Experience
- Extensive experience driving marketing and communications planning in line with organisational change
- Background delivering marketing projects
- Project oriented professional with a track record of delivering tangible results
- Ability to engage teams and deliver positive cultural experiences
- Focus on research and insights to deliver projects
- Exceptional communications and stakeholder management skills
- Must be available for a start in March through to December 2018 (possibility of extension)
How to Apply
Press Apply Now, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Lyndsey Walker on (03) 8613 3518