About your team
Marketing and Communications manages and promotes the University's brand, reputation and achievements. The team is responsible for creating purpose in communications and ensuring cumulative messages are conveyed with consistency. The team engages university wide to co-create marketing strategies for each area of the university.
A new role has been created for a Marketing and Communications Manager to works closely with stakeholders to develop and implement complex and multi-channelled marketing plans, campaigns and initiatives to build the reputation of the research department and build the brand and reputation of the university overall by promoting the work that the researchers do to an external audience. In this role, you will build and manage relationships with key internal stakeholders to identify market differentiators, positioning and develop priorities and an annual strategy and activity plan.
You will be a trusted advisor and business partner to deliver the marketing and communications objectives of the Research department.
The University values courage and creativity; openness and engagement; inclusion and diversity; and respect and integrity. As such, see the importance in recruiting talent aligned to these values in the pursuit of research excellence. They are currently looking for a Marketing Communications manager who possesses:
- Experience working in Higher Education is mandatory for this particular role
- 6-8 years Marketing and Communications experience will help drive success
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to build effective relationships across the University.
- Excellent planning, organisational and project management skills including the ability to prioritise workload to meet multiple deadlines and maintain attention to detail in a high volume environment
How to Apply?
The University has engaged Six Degrees Executive Recruitment to assist in the recruitment process. For further information please contact Sarah Scott or call 02 8024 7152 for a confidential discussion