Marketing Coordinator - Automotive
About the company
With over 4,500 staff across 1000 locations worldwide, this ASX listed business is a leading provider within the automotive industry. The business spans the end-to-end aftermarket supply chain covering trade, specialist wholesale, retail and service; and operates in a competitive environment succeeding on the basis of superior customer service, innovation and extensive product range. Despite the challenges of the pandemic, this business has continued to grow, delivering a record performance in revenues last financial year.
About the role
The Marketing Services Coordinator is responsible for supporting and delivering the execution of marketing service activities across six separate business units (brands). This role is instrumental to the success of each business' marketing function and performance, by acting as a conduit between each marketing leader and the centralized services team. This wide ranging role will coordinate creative briefings and proofing, work with internal stakeholders and 3rd party and event management. You will also ensure consistent brand representation for each brand including organising digital content, media bookings, print coordination and delivery, event material and any other activity on behalf of the Marketing team.
Skills & Experience
- Entry-level marketing experience and exposure to the full marketing mix, preferably in Trade or Automotive
- Degree qualification in Marketing or business-related discipline
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent planning, time management and organisational skills.
- Knowledge and experience of B2B markets
- Proven ability in coordinating marketing projects and initiatives to completion, delivered on time in full and on budget
- Effective relationship building skills.
- Proactive, intuitive and a fast learner … you know how to hustle!
Our client prides themselves on caring about what they do and are proud and passionate about making a difference. In addition, the business supports its employees ensuring they can fulfil their role to the best of their ability whilst also celebrating individual success and wins. It is an open, honest and respectful environment where they do what they say and say what they do. You will be becoming apart of a fantastic business with a great opportunity to further expand on your skillset and to grow within.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Elliot Bowman on (03) 8316 3548 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to hearing about new opportunities in Marketing, Retail or Digital feel free to get in touch or jump on to the website and sign up for our job alerts!