About the company:
With their ANZ HQ in Brisbane, this organisation manufactures high grade dental surgical products and are recognised globally as industry leaders. They are looking for a professional Marketing Coordinator to join the team to help drive their marketing strategies and social media campaigns.
About the role:
Reporting to the Country Manager, the Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for all marketing, events and social media for the business in both Australia and New Zealand. This role will conduct promotions to increase opportunities for prospective clients to work with the brand. The business is growing rapidly and these marketing strategies will ensure the continuous growth in the industry.
This role will also be responsible for:
- Organising promotional products and implement marketing strategies that include online content and print
- Liaising with the industry publications including journals and magazines and associations
- Implementing and developing the strategic social media posts and campaigns
- Working closely with key internal stakeholders such as the Country Manager and CEO to coordinate marketing initiatives
- Plan the end-to-end functions of local webinars
- Continuously review and analyse marketing activities, and report these to the necessary stakeholders
Key skills and experience required:
- Tertiary qualified in marketing, and/or advertising.
- Highly developed organisation and administrative skills, including a strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritise and control own workload.
- Proven experience developing and delivering marketing communications campaigns across multiple channels such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, WhatsApp and Mail Chimp emails
- Strong attention to detail, communications and time management skills
- Can work autonomously whilst being part of the team
This role is ideal for an experienced marketing coordinator, who is wanting to join a fast-paced environment and work within a passionate team, who wants to grow into a leadership role.
How to apply
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above or contact Fabian Paterson on 3153 9908 for a confidential discussion.