Start Date: Immediate
About the company:
An Australian owned business, who works with clients nationally in the property management sector.
About the role:
Responsible for assisting the marketing team with help on creating, formatting and editing external documents such as:
- Proposals & Presentations, Capability Statements, Flyers & Brochures, Monthly newsletter & Updating the company website
As well as working on several internal documents such as:
- Internal quarterly newsletters for staff, Bi-monthly newsletters to managers, Awards and certificates & Job adverts.
You will also take ownership for creating, updating and monitoring social media accounts and targeted content across the companies Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter platforms. There will be an element of content writing for blog articles that are focused around staff services and engagement. You will be supporting the team in preparation of internal and external events with elements of the invites, posters, catering, decorations and running giveaways.
- Marketing degree with 2-3 years' experience
- Immediate availability
- Strong attention to detail & digital marketing exposure
- Previous work in a broad range of marketing activities
How to apply: Hit the apply button ASAP, interviews will be happening this week.