About the Company
Our client is a well-known not-for-profit that is keeping children safe from violence. They are looking for a Marketing Coordinator who has generalist experience across marketing and communications, and is available to start immediately for a 2-3 month contract. Hourly rate is $30 per hour and located in South Melbourne.
About the Role
The Marketing Coordinator will provide highly valued support to the marketing team across wide-ranging marketing activities, both directly and through third party agencies. This collaborative, team-focused role is supporting the team in internal and external communications. Writing content for EDM's using Mailchimp to external audiences, working with external stakeholders and developing internal communications are key for the role.
- Create EDM's through Mailchimp
- Develop content across multiple channels for internal and external audiences, these include website, print, collateral, newsletters
- Work with third-party agencies such as print houses
- Maximise promotion of the organisation's activities through existing direct channel
- Collaboration on the monthly newsletters
Skills & Experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Experience in Mailchimp, WordPress and Asana desirable
- Broad Marketing and Communications Coordination experience, ideally within a Not for Profit environment
- Experience in working in a collaborative environment
- Highly organised, and able to manage multiple ongoing projects, with high level of attention to detail
Get started immediately in this full-time contract role! Based in South Melbourne.
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Katie Newman on (03) 8613 3599 for a confidential discussion.