- Full time - 6-8 week contract - IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE
- Varied role - Marketing and Comms Generalist
- Eastern location - $30 per hour
About the Company
Our client is based in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne. Ideal if you live on the East side! They are looking for a Marketing Coordinator who can jump in and develop content across multiple channels.
About the Role
The Marketing Coordinator will provide highly valued support to the marketing team across wide-ranging marketing activities. You will have very strong writing skills and develop content for EDM's using Mailchimp to internal and external audiences, developing content for print publications, and assist with developing general communications to internal and external audiences. You will be a self-starter and take initiative, and will also have a passion for written communications.
- Create EDM's through Mailchimp
- Develop content across multiple channels for internal and external audiences, these include website, print, collateral, newsletters
- Maximise promotion of the organisation's activities through existing direct channels
- Collaboration on the newsletters
Skills & Experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Experience in Mailchimp and Wordpress desirable
- Broad Marketing and Communications Coordination experience, ideally within a Not for Profit environment
- Experience in working in a collaborative environment
- Highly organised, and able to manage multiple ongoing projects, with high level of attention to detail
- Self-starter and confident to jump in and assist during this short-term contract
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Katie Newman on (03) 8613 3599 for a confidential discussion.