About the company:
Our client is a well established international beauty brand who is expanding their existing presence in the Australian market. With exciting future development plans, this business is looking to build a team who is passionate about the brands they will be representing!
We are specifically looking for junior marketing candidates who have recent experience in marketing assistant/coordinator roles, ideally within the FMCG industry across beauty, health and/or wellness categories.
Skills & Experience:
- Assist the Brand/Marketing Manager with strategy development & execution, brand & consumer marketing
- Develop and manage digital marketing and content creation for web and social (YouTube, Facebook and Instagram)
- Assist with the social media influencer program
- Undertaking daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department's activities
- Prepare and deliver promotional presentations
- Able to identify category insights and conduct competitor analysis on the current market trends and opportunities
- Assist in developing and launching new products & packaging innovation to market
- Supporting the category management and sales team for key brand initiatives
- Supporting in-store & customer marketing initiatives
- Assisting with creative executions - preparing advertising, content and other marketing briefs
- Recent graduate with 1+ years experience in a similar marketing role
- Understanding of the beauty/wellness/FMCG industry
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Time management skills a must
Click APPLY below or contact Catherine Bartholomew on 03 8613 3523 for a confidential chat about your career today! If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to hearing about new opportunities, please get in touch or jump on to the website and sign up for our job alerts.