About the company:
Our client is an iconic Australian owned food manufacturing business who is going through an exciting transition and growth period in the Australian market. With exciting future development plans, this business is looking to build a team who is passionate about the brands they will be representing!
We are specifically looking for marketing candidates who have recent experience in marketing assistant/coordinator roles, ideally within the FMCG industry who are keen to take the next step with their marketing career.
Skills & Experience:
- Assist the Brand/Marketing Manager with strategy development & execution, brand & consumer marketing
- Develop and manage digital marketing and content creation for web and social media
- Prepare and deliver promotional presentations
- Able to identify category insights and conduct competitor analysis on the current market trends and opportunities
- Assist in developing and launching new products & packaging innovation to market
- Support the category management and sales team for key brand initiatives
- Assist with communication plans for ATL and BTL activity
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department's activities
- Recent graduate with 1+ years experience in a similar marketing role
- Understanding of the FMCG industry
- Experience with Nielsen and/or Aztec data and software
- Strong analytical ability
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Time management skills a must
Click APPLY below or contact Catherine Bartholomew on 03 8613 3523 for a confidential chat about your career today! If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to hearing about new opportunities, please get in touch or jump on to the website and sign up for our job alerts.