- CBD Location
- Membership organisation
- Perm / Full-Time role with flexible working hours
Opportunity to work for a forward-thinking membership organisation in their marketing team in a permanent on-going position.
About the company
Our client is a membership organisation based in the CBD, who have a marketing team with a busy schedule. This is an exciting opportunity to project manage their ongoing marketing communications in this permanent full-time role.
About the role
Reporting into the Marketing Campaign Team Leader, the Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for end to end marketing communications activities to support education programs, events, membership engagement, and professional development programs. Looking for a strong writer who can develop communications for multiple campaigns across a variety of channels. This role is a permanent on-going full-time position, with flexible working hours located in the heart of the CBD.
- Writing and developing content across a variety of channels
- End to end marketing and communications coordination
- Stakeholder engagement across the whole business to ensure on time delivery
- Optimisation of chosen channels and ongoing reporting to ensure success
- Analytics to improve business performance
Skills & Experience
- Marketing and communications background
- End to end campaign development
- Strong writing and project management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Membership organisation experience desirable
- Background in the services industries desirable
- If you're currently in an agency and looking to move client side, this would be a great role for you!
How To Apply
Click to apply, or contact Katie Newman on 03 8613 3599 for a confidential career discussion.